Monday 20 October 2014

NEW HAIR! ! !

Hey guys I've got a new hairstyle... Yaay... And I love it!




The lipstick that I'm wearing is by Revlon it's in their super lustrous lipstick collection and it's called Black Cherry.

So I decided that I couldn't go without a hairstyle any longer so I went for one of my old favourites, it's called a pushwave ( In Jamaican terms) and the name is quite self explanatory but just in case your wondering what my hair dresser used to created this master piece. It took alot of gel, two combs, weave and an hour underneath the hairdryer. Another reason why I love this look is because it reminds me of the 1920's and I have a thing about style in the 1920's. Women were so feminine and everything about them was so elegant. So I decided to do a modern version of a 1920's hairdo.

It can be done with you natural hair but I'd rather not because I want it to last for long and I don't want to run the risk of breakage with my natural hair. I always try to put two different colours in my hair when I do this hairstyle because it gives it a great effect. People always stop me and ask me so my questions about my hair so I thought I'd share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment